Own the streets.
The Patagonia Topley Down Jacket is great for commuting to work and nights out with friends. The H2No Performance shell is made of DWR-treated recycled polyester to keep you protected from snow or rain, and the recycled down is going to keep you comfortably warm without adding bulk to your look. The two-way zipper is protected with a storm flap on the inside and outside of the jacket for extra protection. The jacket has two top-entry pockets and two side handwarmer pockets lined with fleece to keep your paws toasty.
- Casual winter jacket great for commuting through the city
- H2No shell is waterproof and breathable to keep you dry
- Midweight recycled insulation provides eco-friendly warmth
- Two-way zipper comes in handy when walking through the city
- Hood can be detached when the skies clear
- Patagonia is committed to producing eco-friendly clothing and outdoor gear
- Item #PAT01ZK
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 220lbs
I loved this jacket from the moment I tried it on. It is not too bag and not too tight. The jacket also sits right at the waste. I feel this is a great jacket to tackle the winter here in New York City. It will keep you warm and dry. I definitely recommend this product.