Technical and Sophisticated.
When the polar vortex makes the streets of your city feel like the Arctic Circle, it's time for the Patagonia Women's Jackson Glacier Parka. Lofty recycled down insulation traps heat to keep you warm without weighing you down. The sleek shell features a water-resistant finish to help keep you dry and comfortable when the wind sends spindrift your way. A fixed hood lets you batten down the hatches when conditions get nasty, while deep pockets offer refuge for your hands until you make it to your next destination.
- Brave winters in the city with this stylish parka
- Recycled down insulation offers warmth without the bulk
- Sleek polyester shell with a DWR finish for extra protection
- Insulated hood with hidden adjustment cords for a secure fit
- Zippered pockets keep essentials secure
- Features a streamlined fit with an above-the-knee cut
- Item #PAT01XD
- Q & A
Jackson Glacier Parka video review
We live in the mountains of Utah and it can get COLD. Got this for my wife to have a longer down coat and man is it warm!! She wears it on those cold mornings taking the kids to school. Highly recommend. Good strong quality too.