Get on that trail and run.
Just because there’s a thick layer of frost on the ground and an icy breeze doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice trail running quite yet. Throw on the Wind Shield Jacket as you head out the door and get your morning workout in for another day. A wind-resistant front protects your body from gusts of wind, while breathable side and back panels let excess heat escape so you can still stay warm in cold weather without overheating. The elastic pull cord at the jacket’s hem works in conjunction with the jacket's stretchy material to allow for mobility during your workout. If the weather turns while you’re still out on the trail, a DWR treatment will keep the rain from soaking through and chilling you to the bone. So you can keep running until you decide when your run is over, and not let the weather decide for you.
- A jacket to stay warm on cold trail runs without overheating
- Wind-resistant front cuts through brisk breezes
- Jersey panels regulate heat when at high exertion
- Keep dry if you get caught in light rain with DWR finish
- Comfortable fit and material moves with you during workouts
- Item #PAT01XA
- Q & A
Two thumbs down
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: XS & Small
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 105lbs
I liked the jacket, but hated the fit. The body and sleeve length was too long, and it fit very slim. I ordered an xs and a small. The xs fit like second skin, and the small was still very slim. I returned both. For reference I'm 5'4" and 105 lbs.