Get on that trail and run.
Just because there’s a thick layer of frost on the ground and an icy breeze doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice trail running quite yet. Throw on the Wind Shield Jacket as you head out the door and get your morning workout in for another day. A wind-resistant front protects your body from gusts of wind, while breathable side and back panels let excess heat escape so you can still stay warm in cold weather without overheating. The elastic pull cord at the jacket’s hem works in conjunction with the jacket's stretchy material to allow for mobility during your workout. If the weather turns while you’re still out on the trail, a DWR treatment will keep the rain from soaking through and chilling you to the bone. So you can keep running until you decide when your run is over, and not let the weather decide for you.
- A jacket to stay warm on cold trail runs without overheating
- Wind-resistant front cuts through brisk breezes
- Jersey panels regulate heat when at high exertion
- Keep dry if you get caught in light rain with DWR finish
- Comfortable fit and material moves with you during workouts
- Item #PAT01XA
- Q & A
Best Touring Jacket
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This has quickly become my go-to layer for ski touring. While working up a sweat on the hike up, this jacket protects your front from window and snow, while the side and back mesh-like stretchy panels keep you cool and dry. I seriously recommend this for any backcountry skiier, and I'm sure it will work great for spring/fall hiking/biking as well!
Two thumbs down
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: XS & Small
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 105lbs
I liked the jacket, but hated the fit. The body and sleeve length was too long, and it fit very slim. I ordered an xs and a small. The xs fit like second skin, and the small was still very slim. I returned both. For reference I'm 5'4" and 105 lbs.
Five Star All The Way!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
My wife's sister loves this Jacket. Here's what she had to say about it. Five Star all the way! It's flexible and hugs the body. Material is is just right....not to heavy. I love the fit!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: S
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 121lbs
I am 5'5'' and 121 lbs. The size S is fit me. Very comfortable
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I am really picky about my running jackets. I have tried several and this is the best by far. Very breathable and very comfortable. Most jackets are too tight in my arms and shoulders when I am running. This one is perfect.