Stays Put In The Surf.
Whether you're duck diving, dropping in, or wiping out, enjoy a day in the surf without worrying about losing key items of clothing in the Patagonia Women's Solid Nanogrip Bikini Bottom. Designed to stay put, this bottom features a nanofiber lining that offers superior grip when wet. It sits low and straight across the hips with moderate coverage in the seat for a classic look that lets you mix and match with the rest of your swimsuit collection for fun all year long.
- Enjoy long surf sessions with this bikini bottom
- Made from durable, quick-drying stretch fabric
- Microfiber lining provides outstanding slip resistance when wet
- Sits low across the hips with moderate coverage in the seat
- Item #PAT01T1
- Q & A
patagonia solid nanogrip bikini bottom
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Size Bought: xs
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 115lbs
[XS 5'6" 115 lbs) Size runs true. I'm typically a 2 or 26 and XS fits just great. I'm a relatively new surfer but the Nanogrip allows me to focus on paddling through the surf and not on whether my bum is covered. [used once or twice]