Select style & size:Select options
Not your average duffel.
You prefer your salmon filleted, but not your luggage, which is where the Patagonia Black Hole 70L Wheeled Duffel Bag comes into play. This midsized gear hauler is one heck of a Big Bertha with its burly and abrasion-resistant 900D polyester ripstop construction, and the TPU laminate and DWR treatment fend off the gregarious rain storm or accidental spill onto a wet tarmac.
Its U-shaped zipper opening features two mesh pockets beneath it for easy organization, and the internal compression straps allow you to keep your goodies secure. An external zippered pocket is best suited for your passport or boarding pass. Meanwhile, the sturdy frame sheet safeguards the bag from all sorts of mayhem that it's bound to experience, and the oversized wheels assure a smooth ride whether you're ambling over cobblestone streets or through the airport terminal.
- A midsized traveling BFF with a burly personality
- Formidable 900D exterior fends off abrasion and mishandling
- TPU laminate and DWR treatment protects from rain and moisture
- Multiple zippered pockets offer ease of organization
- Telescoping handle or haul loops for adaptive carrying
- Daisy chain lash points provide easy attachment for additional gear
- Smooth rolling wheels tackle all sorts of terrain
- Item #PAT01PG
- Q & A
These things really are a black hole.. bought these for my parents and they both said they overpacked because of how much room they had in their bags. Will be buying one for myself!
Wheeled Duffel 70L
Smooth wheels and telescoping handles. Heavy duty zippers and material. Wish the access opening was bigger and had more color options.
Good Simple Wheely
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
They call this their mid-sized duffel. The size is okay for a weekend getaway.. perfect for gear-intensive weekends or multi-week travel as well. The Exterior Dimensions are 24" x 14" x 12.5" - which include the wheels and handle but not expandability. These are just the dimensions the airlines recognize. Heavy duty polyester ripstop with waterproof TPU laminate and a DWR finish. Has a large opening to the main compartment with zippered external side pockets and a mesh pocket/lid for your smaller items. Overall a great pack with a lifetime warranty through Patagonia.
What are the dimensions?