Winter warmth, from wilderness to civilization.
Bushwhack your way out of the snowy woods on your way to town for a lunch date, and the Oboz Women's Madison Insulated B-Dry Boot will get you there in one piece, with warm feet and style to boot (pun intended). Leather uppers offer durable protection against those prickly pines and jagged limestone, while the winterized sole will keep you upright on rugged trail or slick sidewalk. Snow drifts pose no issue, thanks to a high shaft keeping you ankles covered, and 200g of insulation will mean your feet are toasty and warm when you finally sit down to eat. The faux fur cuff and wool details will look so cute that your date won't even notice you stealing their french fries.
- Winter boots that's perfectly at home on the trail or the streets
- Leather uppers are durable for long-lasting function
- Waterproof membrane keeps your feet dry hiking through snow
- Rubber outsole winterized for grip on icy sidewalks and wet trails
- Thinsulate means warm toes even on the deeper days
- Footbed designed with wool top layer and mylare base for insulation
- Zipper closure means these are an ease to take on and off
- Item #OBZ001D
- Q & A
O Fit Thermal Insole
1. Mylare base layer - Reduces heat loss
2. Low density EVA pods - Provides cushioning & comfort
3. High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
4. Felt wool top layer - Helps keep feet warm & comfortable
5. High density EVA deep heel cup - Provides support and improves natural cushioning
Madison Insulated Midsole
1. Nylon shank offers added support between heel and forefoot.
2. Dual density EVA midsole provides supportive balanced cushioning.
3. TPU chassis adds protection and torsional stability underfoot.
Madison Winterized Rubber Outsole
When temps and winter conditions donÃ¢ÂÂt cooperate, you need an outsole that does. Our most popular womenÃ¢ÂÂs outsole gets a makeover.
The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features Gallatin Canyon southwest of Bozeman.