Zoom Fly Flyknit Running Shoe
The Nike Zoom Fly Flyknit Running Shoe was built for speed. Its lightweight, breathable Flyknit uppers provide you with support and an excellent fit for comfort through your training and runs. A full-length carbon fiber plate delivers lightweight structure and support while the Nike React cushioning technology provides you with a plush, responsive spring in every step. Charge through the miles with confident traction thanks to the rubber pattern on the sole that uses different shapes and sizes for stability and propulsion off the ground. Lace up and run your fastest with comfort and support in the Zoom shoes.
- Lightweight road running shoe built for speed to liven up each run
- 10mm drop provides comfortable height for heel and midfoot strikers
- Flyknit uppers deliver lightweight support and fits like a glove
- Full-length carbon fiber plate in shoe delivers low-weight support
- Nike React technology provides a plush spring to every step
- Traction pattern uses different shapes for optimal stability
- Lace closure allows for custom and secure fit during fast miles
- Item #NKE01VU
- Q & A
Perfect option outside VaporFly's
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 145lbs
If you want a shoe comparable to the VaporFly 4%'s, but at a more reasonable price point this is your shoe. Love the stiff feeling of the carbon plate in the sole. It gives an extremely lively feeling when running. Great for Speed workouts and up to half marathon races. I would use more as a racing flat than a true training shoe.