Indy Light Hyper Femme Bra
- Low-impact sports bra with comfort and style for yoga or the gym
- Dri-FIT technology wicks moisture during high-intensity workouts
- Side and back cut-outs offer breathability and elevated style
- V-neck silhouette adds style points when bra is worn alone
- Item #NKE01UJ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
My girlfriend had her eyes on this for a while and I decided to surprise her with it. So far she is loving it.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 155lbs
I love the pattern and design of this bra, but my one complaint is that the side straps are a bit loose. Everywhere else fits snug, but those straps need to be a bit tighter on me. I don't think I will be going on a run in this bra, but it's great for lounging as it's low-impact.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'2"
- Weight: 103lbs
This sport bra is great for what I want it for! There is not much support in this bra for running though I would recommend it for other uses. I did buy an XS in this and had to return it since it was super tight around the under arms. I already use a Nike XS sports bra but this one did not fit correctly (maybe due to all of the straps). I ended up getting a Small and it fits great. I love the look of it in the back!