Look at her go.
Your little girl is quite the speed demon, playing tag and racing kids with a giant smile from ear to ear. Send her to school in the Nike Little Girls' Free Run Shoe, so she can get up to top speed in comfort and style. Flexible knit uppers keep her light on her feet, while the geometrically designed outsoles help her twist and turn her way around the playground. Low-profile foam cushioning lets her play all day without getting sore feet, and the adaptive heel fit keeps the shoe in place if she trips. Nike also equipped the Free Run Shoe with a hook-and-loop closure that's easy for her to figure out on her own.
- Casual sneakers for running around at recess
- Flexible uppers give her style and function
- Multi-directional flex in the outsole for quick movements
- Molded sockliner and heel fit keep the shoes secure
- Hook-and-loop closure lets her do her own adjusting
- Item #NKE01OZ
- Q & A
Big Hit with the Pre-Teens
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 120lbs
I bought these as a Back to School gift for my 13 year old niece. She loves them. Cushy and cute.