From short-distance sprints to interval training around the track, the Nike Men's Free RN Running Shoe allows your foot to flex naturally as you train. Nike engineered the sole and midsole to flex with your foot with each step and kept cushion to a minimum to give the shoe a responsive, natural feel so your feet are able to react to the surface you're running on. The upper, which is composed of a breathable mesh material, allows cool air to pass through the shoe as you run, so you don't finish your workout with sweat-saturated socks—if only you could say the same thing for those sweaty pits.
- Lightweight trainer ideal for short-distance runs
- Free-flexing midsole allows foot to splay naturally
- Mesh upper keeps shoe light and maintains breathability
- Neutral support accommodates runner with a neutral gait
- Light and packable design allows shoe to be stowed in a gym bag
- Item #NKE01KI
- Q & A
Great shoes for the price
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 11
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 200lbs
Owned these shoes for just over a week and i cant say enough great things about them. They are comfortable enough for all day wear, and have enough mesh to keep your feet cool in the hotter months.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 175lbs
These are great running shoes.