Train hard, come rain or shine.
Spring showers may bring budding trees and blooming flowers, but they also put a damper on your training routine. Don't hunker down inside just because there's a little drizzle out, don the Nike Shield Convertible Running Jacket and hit the pavement with power. This lightweight jacket gives you water-resistant protection to keep you dry while you hammer out the miles, and mesh ventilation to make sure you don't get bogged down when you start to break a sweat. If the sun comes out and the shell becomes a little too-much for your run, pack it into its convenient utility pack for easy storage you can sling over your shoulder to keep out of the way, so you can take your focus away awkward layers tied around your waist back to the road ahead of you.
- Train in rain or shine with this light shell
- Dri-FIT Technology keeps you comfortable and dry
- Shield fabric boosts water and wind resistance
- Jacket packs into a utility pack for easy carrying
- Cover your chin from spray with mock neck design
- Cool down and stay dry with mesh vents for airflow
- Item #NKE01IV
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
This jacket is super light and very comfortable. Even though it is quit thin, it is still warm.