Coming back for another lap around the block, the Nike Women's Air Zoom Vomero 13 Running Shoe is cushier and lighter than ever before. Nike Lunarlon foam in the midsole encourages a supportive stride that's comfortable from mile one to mile done, and while its layered beneath your feet for maximum shock protection, Nike Zoom Air units are layered beneath the Lunarlon for snappy response. With lightweight comfort on the brain, the Vomero 13 has shed a set of lace cables for an even lighter feel, which, when combined with the mesh-like knit uppers and padded collar around the ankle, delivers a light, easy experience on everything from your neighborhood block to the asphalt pavement of Boston's marathon route.
- Soft, supportive running shoe for on-pavement marathoners
- Breathable knit mesh keeps your feet cool and comfy on long runs
- Midsole cushioning blends soft comfort with springy response
- Pavement-focused soles encourage a proper, supportive gait
- Paddled ankle collar adds cradling comfort for the long haul
- Lightweight lace system provides a secure, barely-there fit
- Item #NKE01HR
- Q & A
Comfortable and Stylish
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These have been awesome so far. Very comfortable and fit true to size.
Not as confortable as I would like to
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This was a gift to my wife and her feedback is that this are just fine, but just not as confortable as her old adidas. The size is as expected. Also this shoes are a bit slippery on pretty smooth surfaces like washed concrete