Select style & size:Select options
Camping party of two.
You and your climbing partner have been sessioning Indian Creek for a week straight, and the Mountainsmith Lichen Peak 2-person tent has been instrumental in making your off-the-rock time especially cozy. Its large front entry door makes it easy to get in and out of the tent after a long night of post-send libations, and the waterproof fly and vestibule protects your gear and gives you place to rest and hang out when you waited for the rock to dry out for a few days. And during those clear, calm nights, the mesh canopy makes it easy to enjoy the starry night sky without those pesky biting gnats gnawing at you all night.
- A two-person tent ideal for spring, summer, and fall camping
- Large front entry provides easy access and exit
- Cap-style fly and vestibule offers waterproof protection
- No-see-um mesh walls make for great stargazing
- Internal mesh pockets store essentials
- Footprint included to protect tent floor from wear and moisture
- Item #MOU004J
- Q & A