Select style & size:Select options
Wall Rider MIPS Climbing Helmet
- Mammut's first climbing helmet with MIPS technology
- MIPS reduces rotational impact from angled crashes
- EPP core with partial hard shell for hybrid protection
- Large ventilation openings for good air circulation
- Multi-adjustment system ensures a secure fit
- Two clips on front fixate headlamps
- Item #MAM01CK
- Q & A
Why it's not in other helmets?
Just received this the other day so I have not used it but as soon as I saw there was a MIPS climbing helmet, I had to get it. I use MIPS in my bike and ski helmets and in a bike crash this summer I feel the technology definitely helped in a hard fall and hit on the side of my helmet. Other than a bit of a sore neck (whiplash) and shoulder after the crash my head was protected and could feel the side forces absorbed by the MIPS system. So figured why not in a climbing helmet. I found out the Mammut Wall Rider is the first and only MIPS. That said the helmet is super light. adjustable and I got the straps right after some effort, it's incredibly comfortable that I'll wear it all the time.
Mammut Wall Rider MIPS
Reduce the impact.