Small, but packs a mean punch.
Truly a multi-talented pack, the Mammut Women's Lithia Speed 15 Backpack is the smallest pack in the Lithium family, and is perfect for everything from trail running and hiking to multi-pitch climbing. As tough as it is lightweight, the 70D nylon 3line ripstop fabric provides a resilient design that withstands abrasive surfaces, while also keeping the bulk of your pack to a minimum. Then, the well-ventilated and cushioned Contact Vent back system uses 3D EVA foam to help carry the load with breathable comfort, just as the shoulder padding does as well.
Its shorter back length and shoulder straps are specifically designed for the female figure, but are easily adjustable to meet your specifications. With plenty of room for your ropes, shoes, layers, gloves, and lunch, the main compartments easily stores all of your daily gear, while its hydration-compatible design prevents you from going thirsty on the trail. And when the adventure turns from a trail into a light boulder scramble, attach your trekking pole to the carrier for freed up hands.
- Toss your daily hiking essentials in this quaint and reliable backpack
- Nylon construction is durable and lightweight
- EVA suspension and shoulder padding offers cushioning and breathability
- Plenty of pockets organize essential gear
- Trekking pole loops conveniently carry poles
- Female fit for added comfort
- Item #MAM012M
- Q & A
Great Day Pack!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I used this pack for a weekend of canyoneering in Escalante. It's small and compact with enough space for the essentials. The hip belt fits a phone for easy access OR you can use the shoulder pouch that zips open to have it ready on the go. Would definitely recommend this pack for a lite hiker!