Need for speed.
Mammut's Lithium Speed 20 Backpack is an all-around mountain player, as long as the trail run, multi-pitch climb, or hike is a fast one. Its Contact Vent system pairs a well-ventilated, cushy back panel with padded shoulder straps and waist belt to ensure comfort on the ascent. The Lithium Speed is hydration-compatible so you can keep your reservoir accessible, and it carries your trekking pole when the ascent gets steep or even vertical. There are plenty of pockets, large and small, to organize your valuables, topo information, and lunch intelligently, so you can skip the rummaging and get back to the trail faster.
- Lightweight pack for speedy pursuits
- Contact Vent suspension increases airflow
- EVA shoulder straps for comfortable carriage
- Hydration-compatible to keep water on-hand
- Trekking pole attachment for hands-free hiking
- Side straps compress the load when under-filled
- Item #MAM012L