Select style & size:Select options
Out with the old, in with the new.
Your child can't wait to grow out of that full body harness and get into the Mammut Kids' Ophir Harness because it has the same look and feel as the harnesses used by strong climbers whipping off the steepest routes at the crag. It features the same Split Webbing technology that maximizes comfort without a bunch of bulky padding or disrupting durability. For safety, the Ophir is reinforced at the tie-in loops, and the belay ring has red webbing underneath the black sheath that, when exposed after seasons of wear-and-tear, indicates when it's time to retire the harness. This harness is fully adjustable with four Slide Bloc buckles that continually accommodate ever-growing children.
- Climbing harness built for children
- Split Webbing enhances comfort without weight
- Four Slide Bloc buckles allow fully adjustable convenience
- Abrasion protection at tie-in loops
- Belay ring indicator alerts when it's time for retirement
- Item #MAM011G
- Q & A
Awesome for small adult!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I got this for my mom who is very petite! A women's XS harness was just too big for her and this harness is the perfect fit for her! She still feels very supported by the harness and it is very comfortable to be in all day and while climbing! The colors are nice as well! Also like the four side bloc buckles for better tightening!