You love to hike but you've never hiked a ridgeline like Hardengrat. With your Mammut Women's Trovat High GTX Boot, your feet will have what it takes to keep you on trail in comfort throughout the entire traverse. These boots are reinforced with a Gore-Tex lining so snow, puddles, mist, and rain won't slow you down with wet feet. With a durable leather outer, these boots can handle scree, rocks, and any brush that gets in your way while protecting your foot with its robust design. The Vibram rubber soles add unrivaled traction to your meticulous trekking, so you can put your worries of slipping off the edge on the back burner. Built with a PU midsole and topped with a Memo foam footbed, the Trovats prevent foot fatigue by offering customized comfort throughout your whole trip. From trailhead to trailhead, rely on your Trovat boots to get you to the summit comfortably in one, dry piece.
- Durable and comfortable hiking boots for hiking breathtaking trails
- Gore-Tex construction keeps feet dry in rain, puddles, or snow
- Leather outer is durable and protects feet from rocks and debris
- Vibram rubber sole adds traction and stickiness with each step
- Lace closure and mid-height for customized fit and support
- Item #MAM00X5
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These were a gift for my sister in-law. she is very happy with the fit and finds them very comfortable... She has taken them on a 2 week long backpacking trip and didn't have one complaint.