The new dress code for extreme adventures.
Two things are usually better than one, but why would you opt for the complications and gaps of a jacket-and-pants setup when you could rock the Mammut Nordwand Pro HS Men's Suit? Drafts, icy spindrift, and pow down your pants will be things of the past, and the Gore-Tex Pro waterproof and breathable membrane will make sure that heavy snow and alpine storms don't penetrate to your inner layers. To make sure you stay mobile during ice climbs, alpine ascents, and heli-skiing trips, Marmot outfitted the Nordwand with extra stretchy panels in key places, and taped all the seams to make sure windblown moisture won't sneak through microscopic holes.
Marmot engineered the features of the Nordwand to be lightweight and efficient, but not to the extent that they sacrifice protection. At the waist, an integrated harness-compatible belt allows you to adjust the fit, and an adjustable helmet-compatible hood prevents blowing snow and icy wind from sucking heat away from your head. The extra-wide cuffs interface seamlessly with gloves and seal tightly with hook-and-loop closures, and the Dyneema-reinforced cuffs feature internal Lycra gaiters and dual hook-and-loop straps to prevent snow from flying up your pants or down your boots.
- One-piece snowsuit for alpinism, skiing, or ice climbing
- Gore-tex Pro offer burly waterproof and breathable protection
- Vertical Motion and High Reach Technology give performance mobility
- Underarm and thigh ventilation help regulate body temperature
- Pockets are designed for access with pack and harness equipped
- All zippers are waterproofed for ultimate shelter from the elements
- Cuffs attach and can be adjusted to fit ski and mountain boots
- Item #MAM00VI
- Q & A
I’m 6’2” 245lbs 38/34 pant size. Will an xl be large enough?
I prefer a little “wiggle room” as opposed to a tight fit.
With an XL your looking at a waist size of 37-40.2in and an inseam of 32.7in which will come down more as the suit sits on your shoulder. Mammut is known to have a tighter fit though so I would recommend a size up and you should have no problems.