All the energy you need.
Keep the Mammut Men's T Aenergy High GTX Boot close, and keep your energy bars closer. As your body becomes more and more fatigued at higher and higher elevations, those energy bars seem to dull the aches and pains while you give your lungs a chance to catch up, but you'll notice that your feet are ready for a few more miles. That's because this boot was built for the most demanding trails, with Mammut's Rolling Concept for a cushy, casual stride over rocks and around tree roots. Gore-Tex Performance Comfort amplifies this waterproof membrane's breathability for performance-driven comfort, and Vibram's rubber comes with a Scale tread for extra traction on slippery surfaces.
- Robust backpacking boot developed for demanding hikes
- Waterproof Gore-Tex Performance Comfort with enhanced breathability
- TPU hybrid shell with massive mesh paneling for support and venting
- Memory foam panels give a custom fit around the ankle and instep
- Base Fit lacing system lets you customize the cuffs rigidity
- Rolling Concept with foam for a cushy and flexible feel
- Vibram Scale sole with a tacky traction similar to pangolin scales
- Item #MAM00SO
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Great boots for the most part. The only complaints; my feet are very sore after use and the toe ripped open after tripping on a rock. Need better material on the toes.
Which size system is used in the “Select a size” list? US or UK?
Hey Kamsing, the size drop down is in US sizing. In the size chart you can find a conversion for both UK and EU sizes. If you have any other questions feel free to reach out via the information listed above.