It's a valid argument.
- Sturdy approach shoe with phenomenal protection for rugged terrain
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort fends off weather, mud, and puddles
- Liquid Rubber reinforces leather upper from abrasion and wear
- Memory foam inserts enhance fit at ankle, shin, and instep
- Damping element made from three different densities underfoot
- Vibram rubber sole with sharp lugs for reliable traction
- Item #MAM00SM
- Q & A
I switched to only using approach shoes for hiking in Arizona and Utah awhile ago and donât think Iâll ever go back to regular hikers. Iâve had the guide tennies, Boulder X and now these. So far these are my favorite. I was hesitant to order these, because Iâd never tried on any Mammut shoes before. First inspection is this shoe is well made, high quality, great traction and nice and sticky for scrambling. Heel would slip initially but after about the first 45 mins of hiking in them, it formed to the foot and didnât slip anymore. I have a pretty wide foot and these have plenty of room. Iâve only used them once for a short 4 miler with some scrambling but Iâm impressed so far. The Sizing seems pretty accurate.
How can I ensure I get a 9.5 in American sizes?