Mammut made the Women's Get Away Pant specifically for indoors climbing, with stretchy, abrasion-resistant material that'll keep you training for seasons and seasons. Its gusseted construction includes pre-shaped knees so you can heel hook and high step a little easier.
- Durable, stretchy pants for indoor climbing or bouldering
- Material is abrasion-resistant ready to move
- Gusseted, pre-shaped design ensures freedom of movement
- Elastic waistband with drawstring for low-profile feel under harness
- Item #MAM00SG
- Q & A
Favourite climbing pants!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 6
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 127lbs
These are my favourite climbing pants (I have a pair in dark grey and blue). I'm 5'4 and range between 125-130lbs, I wear a size 6 and they are the right fit for me. I love how the cuffs are elastic, so I can turn them into capris if the weather is warm.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 4
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 128lbs
Great climbing pants! Love the material and cuffs, great for sport climbing and bouldering and training in the gym.
Only downside is im definitely in between sizes. 4s are a little more snug but the 6s are a bit too baggy and combersome