Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Casual Pants we have in stock.View Similar Products
Mammut made the Women's Get Away Pant specifically for indoors climbing, with stretchy, abrasion-resistant material that'll keep you training for seasons and seasons. Its gusseted construction includes pre-shaped knees so you can heel hook and high step a little easier.
- Durable, stretchy pants for indoor climbing or bouldering
- Material is abrasion-resistant ready to move
- Gusseted, pre-shaped design ensures freedom of movement
- Elastic waistband with drawstring for low-profile feel under harness
- Item #MAM00SG
- Q & A
Favourite climbing pants!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 6
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 127lbs
These are my favourite climbing pants (I have a pair in dark grey and blue). I'm 5'4 and range between 125-130lbs, I wear a size 6 and they are the right fit for me. I love how the cuffs are elastic, so I can turn them into capris if the weather is warm.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 4
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 128lbs
Great climbing pants! Love the material and cuffs, great for sport climbing and bouldering and training in the gym.
Only downside is im definitely in between sizes. 4s are a little more snug but the 6s are a bit too baggy and combersome