Select style & size:Select options
Swift Stick Splitboard Pole
- Splitboard pole packs down to a mere thirteen inches
- Aluminum shaft adjusts with the SpeedLink locking mechanism
- EVA grip with adjustable strap
- Powder basket and tip specialized for backcounty
- Item #K2S00ES
- Q & A
Functional and Cool
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I got these as my first backcountry touring poles as a snowboarder. I found them really easy to use, high quality and solid, and they have the bonus angle measure which is really nifty for determining slope angles! They're easy to pull out, lock, and fold away - speed matters when you're transitioning with your ski friends! Wouldn't hesitate to recommend these poles.
Does this come as one pole or two?