Select style & size:Select options
Snappy and stable.
Overthrowing what you've come to expect from traditional camber, the K2 Subculture Snowboard features a new twist on classic snowboard design with its lifted camber profile. This profile maintains the poppy-precision of camber, but without the catchy feel when you're laying into carves and sending jumps in the park. It employs a lifted flat section along the majority of the board's running length, transitioning to a cambered bend at the tip and tail contact points. What this does is maintain the snappiness and turning response you've come to love from regular camber, but without the grabby feel of traditional camber, as the board remains neutral like a fully flat board under your body weight. Since you still have camber's pre-loaded curve at the tip and tail, it powerfully pops and locks into presses with precision.
The Subculture is a directional twin that's ideal for all-terrain freestyle riding with its slight set-back for straight-line stability, but without sacrificing your ability to ride and land switch. It's hooked up with K2's Bap core, which places three species of renewable wood for a lively feel underfoot. One of its best features is the carbon ollie bar placed between the bindings, allowing you to pre-load the board when you're sending bigger jumps and snapping ollies over slow signs. It's also loaded with a high-end Sintered 4000 base, which is one of the fastest and most durable base materials on the market.
- All-terrain freestyle board is both snappy and stable
- Lifted Camber for the pop of camber, stability of flat boards
- Medium flex for dominance across the entire mountain
- Directional twin shape for taking tricks to any terrain
- Bap core uses three species of renewable wood
- Carbon ollie bar amplifies the board's pop
- Biax ICG10 Carbon glass for snap and stability
- Sintered 4000 base is extremely fast and tough
- Item #K2S00DA
- Q & A
Best all around snowboard
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This board is great for everything. I used it for park and halfpipe, you can also do great carves and hold an edge. If you want to set it back for powder riding it floats really well!