Legend in the making.
Featuring a stiff, responsive feel and bomber durability, the K2 Men's Maysis LTD Boa Snowboard Boot is bound to become a legend in freeride circles. To create this boot, K2 took the Maysis, the number-one selling Double Boa boot in the world, and added a durable leather upper, long-lasting Endo 2.0 construction, and a burly Vibram V4 outsole to give it the tools needed to tackle towering steeps and technical terrain.
Its leather-wrapped upper offers a stiff, supportive flex that's primed for big mountain assaults and high-speed charging, and Endo 2.0 construction provides excellent rebound for powerful response, while also maintaining a consistent flex throughout the season. The heat-moldable Intuition Spaceheater Liner not only conforms to your foot for a comfy custom fit, but also boasts reflective heat technology to keep your toes toasty on frigid storm days. H3 Boa Coiler lets you lock in the ideal fit with the twist of a dial, and new Boa Mobility Conda ratchets up the heel hold for better control and less fatigue, while simultaneously increasing ankle mobility for freestyle freedom. It's finished off with a beefy Vibram V4 outsole for sure-footed traction on exposed peaks and icy ridgelines.
- Peak performance for hard-charging freeriders
- Stiff flex handles high speeds and big drops
- H3 Boa Coiler perfectly tightens boot in seconds
- Boa Conda increases heel hold and ankle mobility
- Endo 2.0 construction maintains consistent flex all season
- Intuition Spaceheater liner with reflective heat panels for warmth
- Dual-density EVA footbed places cushioning underfoot
- Vibram V4 sole maximizes grip and durability
- Item #K2S00CV
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
The quality of the finish wasn't good enough along with the boot not being stiff enough. Definitely a medium flex boot.