Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Snowboard Boots we have in stock.View Similar Products
Get lost in the white room.
Newly revised for this season, the K2 Men's Compass Boa Snowboard Boot is now softer-flexing for soulful shredding in the backcountry. It works exclusively with K2's Kwicker step-in system to reduce a lot of the hassle of splitboarding. Its medium flex is ideal for weaving through low-angle aspen glades and throwing up huge pow slashes in wide-open bowls.
Traditional lacing makes it easy to manage the fit, and Boa Conda tightens down around the ankle to prevent response-sapping heel lift. The heat-moldable Intuition Pro Foam 3D liner conforms to your foot for a custom fit, because comfort is essential when you're scaling peaks on your own two feet. It's finished with a rugged rubber outsole for reliable traction on icy ridges.
- A boot for accessing and riding backcountry lines
- Works exclusively with K2 Kwicker interface
- Medium flex allows for soulful pow turns
- Traditional lacing is simple and reliable
- Boa Conda liner lacing locks your heel down
- Intuition Pro Foam 3D liner for customizable comfort
- Rubber outsole ensures grip and durability
- Item #K2S00AJ
- Q & A
Great Boot Warm tough
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Great Boot Warm & Tough I use clicker/qwicker bindings so really glad these were available. Bought a second pair to hang onto for when that binding type is not available in boots