The Icebreaker Men's Fluid Zone Full-Zip Jacket is a midweight midlayer optimized for high-aerobic pursuits like trail running in the shoulder seasons or even backcountry touring in wintertime. Icebreaker made this jacket out of a midweight merino wool blended with Lycra to ensure freedom of movement. Merino wool excels at thermal regulation, meaning it can warm you up when you're cold and also help keep your cool by wicking moisture and drying quickly after you work up a sweat. Merino wool is also naturally antimicrobial to reduce odors and increase freshness. Icebreaker paneled the underarms and sides with merino mesh to amplify ventilation and quicken drying time where you'll sweat most.
- Midweight midlayer optimized for running and hiking
- Merino wool blend gives thermal regulation and moisture management
- Merino is also naturally antimicrobial to reduce odor
- Mesh paneling at sides and underarms enhance ventilation
- Item #ICE010L
- Q & A
Zipper on the left side is a bummer
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: M
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 160lbs
CONS: Zipper is on the left side. Bulky at the bottom, there are 3 layers of fabric in the pocket area, side pocket as well as a hidden inside pocket that's cool for storage but add bulk in that area.
PROS: very soft fabric. Good mesh vents on the back and underarms.
Returned the product because of the zipper