BodyFit 250 Vertex Drift Top
- A technical baselayer for afternoons on the ski hill
- Merino construction is warm and moisture-wicking
- Heavyweight design for extra chilly days
- Slim fit is great for layering
- Half-zip design for easy ventilation
- Item #ICE00Y9
- Q & A
Warmth + Comfort
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'3"
- Weight: 125lbs
This baselayer is warm, cute, and really soft. So many merino wool products are a bit itchy, but this one is not. They really took into consideration that this is an on the skin garment. I will say my neck is sensitive so I don't wear it zipped up all the way but I definitely could if it was really cold and be comfortable. I love the fit as well. It isn't skin tight like some baselayers, but I prefer the slightly looser fit. I'm 5'3 and the length is good on me. While it will definitely fit someone taller, it doesn't bunch up or look baggy on me. I wear it under my down coat as well as on its own and it does great at regulating my body temperature. It's been a go-to for me as the temperature has started to drop. I haven't had to wash it yet, so I'm interested to see how it holds up since it is machine washable.