Icebreaker 260 Zone Half-Zip Top
- Half-zip Merino wool top for active adventures in the snow
- Lycra content offers stretch and mobility for active pursuits
- Strategically placed mesh offers ventilation in deep powder
- Zoned body mapping traps heat where needed for efficient warmth
- Zip neck can be unzipped for a fast heat dump on burly ascents
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing when pole planting
- Merino wool naturally repels odors for day-long freshness
- Dropped front and back hem offer extra coverage and warmth
- Item #ICE00XW
- Q & A
BIG fan of tech-filled merino!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 130lbs
I'm a wool covert from an icebreaker piece 2 years back. Nowadays, its all I ski in let alone wear casually. Bought a 260 zone (what seems to be Icebreaker's heaviest weight) because I run cold. I love the fit and the mesh zoning in certain areas! It keeps me warm and cozy when skiing up & down the mountain...almost to the point I become unaware of the cold when active...