Tech Trainer Hybrid Pant
Warmth, weather protection, comfort—it's hard to get all three in a running pant that can actually get the job done, but that's exactly what you're getting with the Icebreaker Tech Trainer Hybrid Pant. Made with a midweight blend of stretchy synthetics and merino wool, these pants have the lightweight warmth and moisture-wicking performance you need when you're heading out on cold weather runs. When sudden shifts in weather bring on snow and light rain, you've got water-resistant Pertex Quantum Air panels on the front thigh, shedding off precipitation where it's most likely to gather, but maintaining breathability so you won't get stuffy as you pick up the pace.
- A warm and weather-protective running pant for cold days on the road
- Midweight fabric offers comfortable warmth and performance stretch
- Water resistant panels offer breathable protection where it's needed
- Zippered rear pocket holds energy gels and car keys
- Leg gussets provide an easy on/off for quickly hitting the road
- Reflective logo and leg zippers keep you visible on dark afternoons
- Flatlock stitching helps prevent chafing when you pick up the pace
- Merino wool has natural anti-odor properties to keep things fresh
- Item #ICE00X4
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 165lbs
I love these. It just got cold up here in the mountains and I have started shifting away from the bike and back to the running shoes. You know that feeling when you wake up in early October, dusting of snow and and still dark out, and running is quiet and calm, but chilly AF? That is when these SHINE. the merino next to skin is awesome at retaining just enough warmth to stay comfy, but not get too hot 5K in, and the panels placed on the upper half keep your junk and your quads from freezing against the crisp fall air. The fit is classic icebreaker, slim and athletic while allowing full movement and no chafing. I wear these maybe too often now, from quick runs then to the park after with the grom, then off to the store. Maybe I shouldn't since they are still pretty trim, but whatever, They aren't tights, and they are comfy!