The thermostat says stay inside, but your calendar says you've got a workout to do. Those two aren't always gonna get along, but luckily for you there's the Icebreaker Tracer Tight. Made with a blend of merino wool and stretchy synthetic fabrics, these running tights are your new best friend on chilly fall mornings and cold winter days spent darting over icy sidewalks. With merino wool you've got natural breathability, lightweight warmth, and odor control, all with the comfortable and non-restrictive stretch of the integrated Lycra fabric. There's a gusseted crotch for comfortable movement around the thighs, a zippered back pocket for storing keys and gels, and a gusseted back leg opening with reflective zippers to keep you visible in low early-morning light.
- Stay warm on frigid runs with these warm and stretchy tights
- Merino blended fabric is soft and naturally breathable
- Lycra infusion offers unrestricted mobility for speedy pre-work runs
- Crotch gusset gives you a free range of motion where you need it
- Zippered back pocket lets you keep your cards and keys at hand
- Leg gusset provides an easy on/off on sleepy mornings
- Reflective logo and leg-gusset zippers keep you visible in low-light
- Elastic waistband with internal drawcord delivers a custom fit
- Item #ICE00X3
- Q & A
Best tights ever.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 185lbs
Have used these tights to run in 10 degree weather in CO, bike in the rain in Califormia winters, and as a baselayer under shell pants for skiing. They are superior to any poly tights.