200 Oasis Long-Sleeve Crew Top
The dead of winter brings bone-chilling temperatures that make it uncomfortable to ski or ride in, and the peak of summer brings soaring temperatures that make it tough to leave your air-conditioned home. Designed for shoulder season adventures and mild winter temperatures, the Icebreaker Men's BodyFit 200 Oasis Crew thrives in the kind of conditions you enjoy the most. This top features Icebreaker's 200-weight fabric, making it a lightweight alternative to its midweight baselayers and better suited for the cool-to-cold conditions you'll encounter during fall trail runs, spring ski days, and sunny showshoe hikes.
- Versatile baselayer for highly active outdoor adventures
- Merino Wool is naturally odor resistant, breathable, and warm
- Slim fit allows for plenty of layering options for custom comfort
- Underarm gussets add breathability to dump excess moisture and
- Flatlock seams prevent irritation and chaffing while you move
- Item #ICE00W8
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 175lbs
Yes, the Icebreaker 200 is very comfortable as a base layer, and I've owned more than 5 of these tops throughout the years. However, the quality is suspect. While it fits true to size, it is prone to ripping and tearing, due to the very thinness of the garment. have had this shirt rip on me more than twice, due to the lack of durability. While it is comfy, this product does not last. if you're looking for something that is durable and lasts, this is NOT your best bet.