150 Zone Long-Sleeve Crew Shirt
Crush your next trail run in the Icebreaker 150 Zone Long-Sleeve Crew Shirt. This lightweight baselayer is built for rigorous activity with its breathable and odor resistant Merino blend, moisture wicking mesh panels, and gusseted construction. This combination keeps you warm, dry, and comfortable as you set a new best time on your go to route.
- Lightweight baselayer for running, training, and hiking
- Merino wool regulates your body temperature and eliminates odors
- LYCRA adds stretch and comfort for non restricted movement
- Strategic mesh panels dump excess heat for maximum comfort
- Can be worn as a stand alone piece or part of a layering system
- Dropped front and back hem add additional coverage during activity
- Flatlock seams prevent chaffing and irritation to allow focus
- Item #ICE00VZ
- Q & A
Good But issues
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 155lbs
I liked how warm this kept me.
Unfortunately the sleeves on my Medium were about 7 inches too long(I am 5'4" tall). I also was not a fan of the seam that goes horizontally across the mid back. While Hiking with my backpack on, the seam kept rubbing uncomfortably against my spine and shoulder blades. I like the material, but would not recommend this for shorter buyers.
I do love menâs base layers!
Sometimes I like a little bit looser of a fit for base layers, so this one is perfect! I havenât gotten a chance to wear it out yet, but I will take it skiing first chance I get! Very thin, lightweight and doesnât feel like your wearing wool at all! Being a tall thin woman, the menâs size small is a little loose and long on the arms and waste, but I actually like that. Ladies if you feel like your base layers are too tight, I would recommend shopping menâs!