Do it for the lasagna.
You've been walking for hours and all that's keeping you going is the thought of that freeze-dried six-cheese lasagna you'll be able to devour once you get to camp. Your legs may be tired, but at least your feet will be happy thanks to the Darn Tough Men's Hiker 1/4 Cushion Socks you've got on your feet. These moderately cushioned socks are constructed with a breathable and odor-resistant merino wool blend, that keeps your toes warm in the cold, but won't leave a swamp in your hiking boots when you're getting blasted by the sun.
- Sturdy hiking socks for multi-day trips and long days on the trail
- Merino wool is naturally odor resistant
- Seamless design is smooth and irritation-free
- Mid-level cushioning adds warmth and comfort
- 1/4 height is ideal for low-cut boots and running shoes
- Item #DRN0099
- Q & A
Best socks out there and made in Vermont!, nuff said.