Vertex 1/4 UL Cushion Running Sock
The Vertex 1/4 UL Cushion Running Sock delivers ultra-light performance while still providing comfortable cushion underfoot for your race day or for runners looking to shed weight without losing performance. Its Merino wool construction naturally regulates temperature so no matter what time of year your race is, your feet will stay comfortable. Additionally, breathable mesh panels keep your feet cool when you gather your friends for a summer fun run. Merino wool also naturally repels odors and wicks moisture for dry, fresh comfort when you make the transition from a 5k to a half marathon. Undetectable seam fusion and a performance fit keep the sock from rubbing, sliding, and causing hot spots so you can run in bliss all year long.
- Ultra-light running socks with underfoot cushion for race days
- Wool blend wicks moisture, dries quickly for comfort on hot runs
- Merino wool regulates temperature for comfort from spring to fall
- Merino wool naturally repels odors for freshness through your run
- Highly breathable mesh paneling keeps you cool on the hottest days
- Undetectable seam fusion delivers a smooth and invisible feel
- Performance fit helps eliminate slipping, hot spots, and blisters
- Underfoot cushioning ups comfort for feet and joints on loner runs
- Item #DRN0090
- Q & A
Add cushion and support to your day
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Picked these up a couple pairs for my fiance for running and hiking. These are all she wears now. They offer superior comfort and support no matter what you're up to. Darn Tough never disappoints.