Rugged resiliency, unbelievable comfort.
Between its outstanding lifetime warranty and luxurious merino wool fibers, the Darn Tough Women's Hiker 1/4 Sock Cushion Sock excels everywhere from casual walks through the forest to backpacking trips in the mountains. As its name suggests, the Hiker 1/4 Cushion Sock is designed for the dedicated hiker and sits low to prevent overheating on the trail. Merino wool fibers actively wick moisture to keep feet from being overly hot and sweaty, as well as naturally preventing the build-up of odor-causing microbes. Additionally, the sock's fine gauge knitting increases the durability and the True Seamless design makes it unbelievably smooth on your feet.
- Low-cut hiking socks wick moisture, feel luxuriously soft
- Regulates your foot temperature as you hike long distances
- Merino wool fibers naturally prevent odor-causing bacteria
- Nylon for increased durability with added Lycra for stretch
- True Seamless design is unbelievably smooth on your feet
- Item #DRN008V
61% merino wool, 37% nylon, 2% Lycra
low-cut (sits just above ankle)
medium cushioning underfoot
backpacking, casual, hiking
- Q & A
Love darn tough
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I bought my first pair of darn tough socks this year for skiing, and loved them! I couldn't pass up a chance to get my mom some hiking socks. I'm sure she will love them.