Keep Up The Intensity.
High intensity training often requires a lot of fast-paced, lateral movements, and the last thing that you'd want to deal with are blisters from wearing the wrong kind of sock. The Darn Tough Women's Pulse No Show Tab Light Cushion Sock is designed to pick up where other socks often fall behind and features a blended knit for equal parts moisture management, fast-drying performance, and breathability. Additionally, the Pulse is equipped with a seamless construction to prevent blisters, chafing, or hot spots, while the light cushion helps protect your foot from harsh impacts.
- Keep blisters at bay with this training-worthy sock
- Blended knit manages moisture and dries quickly
- Merino wool component lends natural anti-odor defense
- Seamless design prevents hot spots or chafing
- Light cushion protects foot from impacts
- Item #DRN007Z
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Bought these for summer running, and they are perfect. They fit great (size 8 and medium is just right), there's a nice little cutout for your ankle, and all the padding is in just the right places. Plus I know they'll last forever because they're Darn Tough. Love.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Darn Tough makes my favorite socks in the industry, and these are no exception. They're my go-to running socks. They're light, have just enough cushion, and breathe really well. The tabs are helpful for adjusting them, too.