Gaggle, Horde, Whatever.
Whether you're cruising with the pack or blazing ahead of the herd, the Darn Tough Breakaway Micro Crew Ultra-Light Socks keep speed and a barely-there feel at the forefront of your mountain biking adventure. As its name suggests, the Breakaway is endowed with an ultralight construction, assuring fast-action moisture management paired with a low-bulk fit. And since the Breakaway's knit blend features a merino wool component, the sock is naturally odor-resistant for enhanced convenience. The crew length offers protection from grime, dirt, mud, and whatever else you might encounter, while the seamless design prevents hot spots or chafing.
- A tough yet lightweight sock for race day or mountain biking
- Blended construction manages moisture and keeps odor at bay
- Crew length maintains protection from trail-side obstacles
- Item #DRN0075
- Q & A
Great for around town
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I got these socks for my brother-in-law. He wears Darn Tough socks on the farm, but wanted something to wear out to dinner too. These fit the bill! Fit is true to normal sock sizes
Thin Everyday Sock
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
You can wear these all-year round, they have a see-through panel design with pressure points on the foot having more merino wool than other sections. Breathable and wicks away sweat when hiking / running / camping.