Stars/Stripes Micro Crew Ultra-Light Sock
It doesn't matter if you like get your cardio on two wheels or if you prefer the more directly man-powered approach, runners and cyclists alike will love the Darn Tough Stars/Stripes Micro Crew Ultra-Light Sock. It's got an ultralight knit construction that'll keep your feet cool and comfortable during warm days and strenuous workouts, and is made with a merino wool blend that wicks moisture, regulates temperature, and feels comfortable next to skin. This sock also comes outfitted with an engineered arch support band and a double welt cuff to keep everything supported and in place. Mesh panels in the forefoot level up your cooling airflow, and Darn Tough's trusted construction, along with heel and toe reinforcements, ensure that it's ready for your most grueling adventures.
- Ultralight socks for comfort and performance when running or biking
- Light knit construction gives you a weightless feel for fast days
- Merino wool blend wicks moisture and feels soft
- Forefoot mesh panels boost your breathability on hot days
- Arch support band guarantees extra support for long miles
- Reinforced heel and toe ensure a long life
- Natural anti-odor properties keep it fresh between washes
- Item #DRN0074
- Q & A
Awesome socks for trail running
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I got this as a gift and he loves them! Perfect for trail running. Keeps blisters away and super comfortable. Also, who doesn't love wearing red white and blue? Definitely recommend these to runners looking for a good pair of socks.
Great Quality Lighter Weight Sock
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Darn Tough is one of the best in the sock game with making high quality merino wool socks that are durable with sacrificing feel. The Stars/Stripes Micro Crew Ultra-Light Sock continues this trend in a thinner sock for those who have tighter fitting footwear or want to shed a bit of weight. These only sacrifice a bit of durability feel while the overall comfort is great. The weight is definitely close to ultralight as I wouldn't wear these in conditions that were too cold and wet.
Made in Merica
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The design of these sock are my favorite, thin, comfortable, and stylish . It make no since, buying anything other than DT with the Life time No questions asked return policy.
I own a few pairs of darn tough socks and these are a great pair of socks to own if you want something long lasting.