Designed to stand out, not blend in.
The Castelli Men's Attacco Limited Edition Jersey is designed to stand out from hordes of similarly designed cycling jerseys with its special camouflage graphics alongside Castelli's iconic insignia. Besides its special graphics, you'll find it retains the beloved construction and attention to detail that makes Castelli a favorite of discerning cyclists.
Most notably, the jersey body enjoys ProSecco Strada fabric for moisture-wicking relief as you begin to sweat, paired with breathable mesh panels that channel cool air across sweat-prone areas with every pedal stroke forward. Ultimately, this means you'll be able to comfortably wear this jersey on the warmest rides of the season without succumbing to overheating or practically bathing in perspiration while finishing your ride.
- Limited camouflage graphics stand out from drab jerseys
- ProSecco Strada fabric wicks moisture to keep you cool
- Breathable mesh side panels prevent excessive sweating
- Full-length YKK zip regulates temperature in the heat
- Reflective tabs increase your visibility at night
- Three rear pockets provide functional storage
- Item #CST00MT
- Q & A
Love the colors. Collar, not so much.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I love this jersey, and its colors. It breathes well too, but the collar cut is messed up. Maybe it's by design? You can see it in the company website image. Left side of collar is cut about .5" lower, exposing the red zipper backing. I ordered one, then asked to exchange for another one (staff noted it too), but the replacement jersey is exactly the same. 3 for 3. Hmmm.
Great first race jersey!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Considering the price point, you honestly can't go wrong with the Attacco jersey. The materials are far better than what you'll find on competitively priced pieces, and it actually fits the way a jersey should. Do be aware that the Attacco jersey, and pretty much everything else that comes out of a Castelli factory, runs about a size small.