Warm up your little piggies.
Getting out when the weather is dismal can take some convincing, but Castelli is there to keep you warm through dreary days with their Sfida 13 Socks for women. A merino wool blend insulates your feet with soft warmth, and thick terry construction underfoot adds extra cushion and coziness. At 5.11-inches, you'll have a decent amount of coverage, either offering a little warmth to your lower calf on cool fall rides, or sealing the gap completely from your tights to winter boots when temperatures plummet.
- Ignore dismal weather and ride with warm feet
- Merino wool keeps you toasty and dry
- Odor fighting natural fibers for fresh toes all day
- 5.11-inch crew length offers good coverage
- Extra terry padding insulates your little piggies
- Item #CST00JQ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I purchased these socks for thermal wear while cycling in the winter time. I am 5'11", a 155 pound female. They weren't too big or too small, but they are fitted and don't move. They are still breathable but they are thick.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Love the quality and coziness of these socks. Plus they look great on- happy to have ordered the turquoise color too!