Borealis Mid Waterproof Boot
Slip into the Borealis Mid Waterproof Boot in spring, autumn, or winter for comfort and weather protection. Its waterproof leather uppers with their seam-sealed construction keep your feet dry and comfortable through snow drifts and drizzles. A natural, coffee based fleece charcoal lining adds warmth while also naturally repelling odors for lasting freshness. Wear them comfortably on long days on your feet thanks to the podiatrists' certified Luvseat footbed. On wet surfaces in fall and icy surfaces in winter, the Chacogrip sole with diamond lugs will keep you on your feet so you can get out and explore no matter what the seasons throw at you.
- Comfortable boot to handle the elements through the harsh seasons
- Snowplow leather uppers repel moisture and salt for dry comfort
- Seam-sealed construction further protects from moisture in drizzles
- Coffee based fleece lining adds warmth on cold winter mornings
- Lining naturally repels odors for lasting freshness on long days
- Luvseat foodbed offers day-long comfort when walking or standing
- Chacogrip sole with diamond lugs grips on slippery urban surfaces
- Slip-on design is easy to wear through both autumn and winter
- Item #CHA008D
- Q & A
Boots have a narrow opening...hard to sli[p on and off.