America's second best idea.
- Limited-edition adventure sandal created with National Parks
- Polyester webbing straps are extremely tough and easily adjusted
- Injection-molded ladder lock buckle secure a customized fit
- Polyurethane footbed has women's-specific fit for lasting comfort
- ChacoGrip outsole with 3mm lugs adds reliable traction
- Sandal features Yosemite National Park and is made in the USA
- Item #CHA007F
- Q & A
Quality and Comfort
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I purchased these for a trip to Moab because I wanted something open that would stay on my feet. I wear an 8.5 and though I was advised to size down I went up to a size 9 for more sole coverage and better overall fit. I hiked Arches and Canyonlands in these sandals and was comfortable and supported both days. They have superb grip and I had no sliding issues on rock whatsoever. Having the ability to adjust the strap when scrambling was perfect. They are super sturdy and the sole is firm enough to take on uneven rock or trail with the same support as a hiking shoe. I also used them when paddle boarding the Colorado River and stripped them on the board after dropping in. Iâm confident in the quality and that these will last me for quite a while. Just remember to put sunscreen on your feet!!!