Pick up the Capo Active Compression 15 Socks for lightweight comfort, thanks to their 200-needle Olefin construction. Olefin is a synthetic fiber that's not only super-tough and durable to prevent premature wear and tear, but it's also mildew-resistant for extra freshness after hot, sweaty rides. Moreover, this calf-length sock features a 15-centimeter cuff for an ideal balance of coverage and support.
- Lightweight cycling socks for long mile comfort
- Resists odor to keep your feet fresh
- High-gauge, 200 needle construction is soft yet durable
- Item #CAP009C
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Lightly compressive, these socks are great for long rides. These have become my go to socks for most rides. They are true to size and the color selection is great. I wear an 11 shoe and L/XL work great. They come up just to the bottom of the larger part of my calf muscle.
Runs a bit small
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: L/XL
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 183lbs
The socks are great, comfortable, look good, they just run a bit small compared to the sizing chart...