Should you choose to accept it.
- 3-layer shell for high-output winter adventures
- Waterproof Gore-Tex seals out slush and allows vapor out
- Stretch powder skirt blocks out snow
- 2-way, zippered vents under arms dump heat
- Cohaesive-adjustable hood is helmet-compatible
- Multitude of pockets secure the essentials
- Internal mesh pockets hold your skins
- Item #BLD00VQ
- Q & A
- Size Bought: med
- Height: 5'2"
Love the jacket...well made and think it would be warm.
I am short and the sleeves were very long. This item would be difficult to have altered.
Awesome Jacket for cold people
Keeps you super warm, has an awesome shell that keeps out the wind and snow. The zippers on the arms are awesome if you start to get to warm, instead of removing the jacket you can just unzip them. Good, solid snowboarding jacket.