Go find an adventure.
Whether you're exploring a slot canyon or hiking around an alpine lake, you'll be happy to have the Black Diamond Magnum 16L Backpack on your back. This lightweight pack loves nothing more than high-paced adventures, so stuff in your puffy, grab your lunch, and take it for a spin. The contoured shoulder straps and OpenAir back panel allow air to flow between you and the pack so your sweat can evaporate as you hike, while the chest strap and removable hip belt hold the pack in place. Multiple pocket sizes and configurations limit the time you spend searching for small items, so you can reapply your sunscreen and get back to the trail faster.
- Lightweight pack for single-day adventures
- OpenAir back panel increases airflow
- Removable hip belt provides extra support
- Stretchy side pockets keep your water bottle close
- Compatible with hydration reservoirs
- Bike light slot helps keep your vision clear
- Item #BLD00S2
- Q & A
Great Day Pack
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This has been a great Daypack to have, I've used it a few times to carry some climbing gear in, (ie. shoes and chalk mostly). I'm super happy with this pack.
Light & Rugged
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Great little pack for day hikes and short trips. The materials are sturdy and the overall build just seems like quality. All the straps and tie downs are legit and can actually support heavier items. I like the mesh on the back, it does seem to keep me cooler by allowing more air to pass between the bag and my back. Great little pack.
The inside of the Magnum 16 pack!