The line between wet and dry.
- Rain shell made stretchy for alpine climbing
- BD.dry laminate is waterproof and breathable
- DWR-treated underarm zippers allow ventilation
- Adjustments at hood and hem ensure a secure fit
- Item #BLD00RK
- Q & A
The inside of the jacket!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 140lbs
BD's new rainwear is awesome! I've gotten a chance to check it out a few times now and I'm sold on it. The material is softer than I was expecting, so it doesn't sound as crinkly as a lot of other rain jackets do. It also has a bit of stretch, which makes for a comfortable layer when moving around in the alpine. The hood is easy to adjust, and the pit zips are a great touch. This is an awesome, lightweight shell that's perfect for just about any adventure you might find yourself on.
One note: I'd say this runs true to size, but if you're in between sizes, I'd recommend going down. I'm normally between a small and a medium depending on brands, and the small in BD fits me perfectly.
Does this run true to size, snug or large?
True to size.
If you have any other questions feel free to chat in with our experts or call into 1-855-712-0512.