Clean and classic.
The Billabong Men's New Order Short melds clean lines and bold colors into a classy, highly wearable chino short. Stretch canvas fabric maximizes range of motion and remains comfortable through long hours of continuous wear. Its short cut sits just above the knee in a tailored manner that's a refreshing departure from baggy, ill-fitting alternatives.
- Classic style awaits in these everyday chino shorts
- Lightweight canvas fabric with a touch of stretch
- Short Cut sits above-the-knee and sports a tailored fit
- Front slant and rear pockets for everyday functionality
- Item #BIL02MW
- Q & A
Favorite Non-Hybrid Short
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 32
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 165lbs
Definitely have had my fair share of Billabong New Order's over the last few years and really can't find a short that I like the fit of more. 19" length so not super short, really just at the top of my knee. Really like how the leg opening is really slightly tapered so it just isn't super baggy at the bottom of the leg opening. Really nice amount of stretch in these for a cotton canvas short as well.