High-performing suit that doesn't cost like one.
It's hard to beat the undeniable performance and attainable price tag of the Billabong Men's 302 Absolute Back Zip Full Wetsuit, which offers an exceptional fit and cold-water functionality at a price that won't break your piggy bank. This suit is crafted with a flexible AX2 Superflex neoprene and has durable, GBS seams to help you make the most out of your time in the water. Hollow Fiber Thermal lining at the chest and back boosts warmth at your core while simultaneously reducing weight and quickening dry time, and the outside of these panels' wind-resistant mesh prevents offshore breezes from sapping all your core warmth as you're waiting for the next set. Plus, the back zip entry blocks water from getting in and makes for a comfy fit when you're paddling out.
- A back-zip wetsuit for ocean or river surfing
- Superflex neoprene supports dynamic movement
- Glued and blind-stitched seams for extra comfort
- Wind-resistant chest and back cuts ocean breezes
- Hollow Fiber lining improves warmth and insulation
- Item #BIL02IS
- Q & A
Won't break the bank
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: L
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 170lbs
Good product for the price! Warm in 61 deg water for sure, yet not as flexible as I would like in a 3/2.