New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
TK1 Bib Tight - Men's
Winter cycling takes a certain kind of mindset, and a certain kind of kit. Both have a few things in common — both need to be robust, determined, and push forward even when the going gets tough. While there's only so much we can do to amp up your psyche for icy winds and wet roads, we can assure you that 7Mesh's TK1 Bib Tights are ready to offer you everything you need to work through the year's harshest miles. The TK1 marks 7Mesh's warmest, most protective bib tights, packing in DWR treated Vuelta fabric that combines the best of both worlds, with soft fleece inside to trap heat and wick away sweat, and a robust exterior that holds up to the elements.
On top 7Mesh equips the TK1 Bib Tights with buttery-soft bib straps that are brushed for a cozy feel against the skin, and packed with generous stretch to avoid pinching and cutting in at the shoulders, regardless of the length of your torso. And while the bib straps keep fit dialed and comfortable on top, a Performance Force Hybrid chamois is employed at the seat to elevate comfort from beneath. The Performance Force Hybrid chamois uses an elastic interface that moves with you, and features a mesh chamois hammock lining to comfortable cradle your anatomy, preventing irritation from chaffing and jarring road conditions. The bibs are finished off with raw-edge hems for a tidy fit that fits over your thermal socks, and can be pulled over the top of your booties, while large reflective accents offer some much needed visibility for dreary winter ascents.
- Critically tough bib tights that are built to handle winter's worst
- Vuelta fabric is robust on the exterior, soft and fleecy inside
- Fabric wicks away perspiration while insulating to keep you warm
- Generous DWR treatment keeps rain, sleet, and snow rolling off
- Wide, buttery soft bib straps stretch to keep you comfortable
- Elastic Interface chamois moves with you, cushions your sit bones
- Large reflective details help you stay seen on dreary winter rides
- Raw edge hem can be pulled over thermal socks, over or under booties
- Item #SVN002N